For higher proficiency students:
- Require more language from the presenter. Students do not have to put more items in the triangle, but rather give more detail.
- Audience members ask questions of the presenter. (Which also takes this project to the interpersonal mode).
- Students switch projects and talk about a friend's.
- Students describe the project without showing it to their classmates. The classmates draw the project based on what they hear. (Now it is interpretive, too!)
Use with the following topics/themes:
- The house, family and chores (Use each triangle as a room in a house.)
- Meal planning and healthy eating (Create a healthy meal.)
- Winter/summer activities
- All About Me (The students make a scene with all of their favorite things and their classmates can guess who it is).
- And much, much, more!